Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HEP-C getting the best of me
(04-08-2018, 12:11 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Shouldn't item 2 be on your list of achievements instead?

Says to me that either you or those in your inner circle have always been good with the laundry to avoid the dreaded red shirt mix up...
I have owned pink socks as a result of mixing red clothing with white clothing, but it's not standard operating procedure around the house..in fact most of my clothing is either blue or black except for socks which are all the same white socks ... Oh crap! The label is RED! HANES! I'M DOOMED!

I'm still gonna wear them though.. Just think of this post someday when you're walking through a cemetery and see that tombstone with "The rotten bastard wore Hanes socks.." That'll be me except for the fact that I plan to be buried at sea..kicked overboard from a naval vessel.. Perhaps my tombstone will be at the bottom of the Atlantic ocean.. Keep a lookout next time you're down there looking for deceased persons..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
HEP-C getting the best of me - grampahol - 04-05-2018, 11:13 AM
RE: HEP-C getting the best of me - Benton - 04-06-2018, 12:42 PM
RE: HEP-C getting the best of me - snowy - 04-06-2018, 06:27 PM
RE: HEP-C getting the best of me - grampahol - 04-08-2018, 11:32 PM
RE: HEP-C getting the best of me - treee - 04-09-2018, 04:39 AM