Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why I think Ross produces this year
(04-09-2018, 12:32 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: So true.

Boomer? Bengals fans hate on the guy all the time.
Dillon? Hated.
Pickens? Hated.
Dalton? Hated.
Chad? Hated.
Housh? Hated for a long time, seems to be fading now.
Eifert? Was getting hate even before he started getting injured all the time. 
Kenny? Hated through most of his playing days.

We're ok with Munoz. I think. Unless Ross goes for 1000 and 10 this year, I don't think any of his bashers will change their mind. Even if he does, some still won't.

(04-09-2018, 12:32 PM)McC Wrote: Amazing how prescient so many people are when it comes to this guy.  You know, all those billionaires who keep using their ability to see the future to win the lottery every week?

To these prophets, nothing he will ever do will be good enough.

How much should we expect from a #9 overall WR pick?

In the dark horse/dud thread I see people listing Ross as a dark horse hoping he'll push LaFell for playing time this year. That's awfully low expectations for a #9 overall pick isn't it?

The fact that no one is even talking about him earning a starting spot for game 1 this year tells you just how little people on this board expect from him.

What I want to see from him is getting on the field, making plays and helping the team win.

I didn't like the pick because I felt it was a mega reach by Mike Brown for a guy with one productive college season (in a weak defensed conference) and with a significant injury history. Just not the kind of guy I'd spend a top 10 pick on. Let someone else spend their first round pick on that guy and get a guy who's going to have impact sooooooooooon.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Why I think Ross produces this year - 3wt - 04-06-2018, 12:43 PM
RE: Why I think Ross produces this year - BengalChris - 04-09-2018, 10:20 PM