Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Give me your dark horse and your dud for 2018
(04-07-2018, 10:05 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Dark Horse:  Josh Malone, he'll turn some heads as he has a breakout season.

Dud:  Dre Kirkpatrick, team will really grow to regret giving him that nice contract.

When I look at the depth at the receiver position (as well as TEs and RBs that are good receivers), I think to myself:  All we have to do is keep Dalton clean....and get the running game on track.

Malone looked pretty good and caught (from what I could remember) his only real downfield target (a floater that Dalton barely got rid of) for a 25 yard TD.  He averaged 19.4 yards per reception his senior year at Tennessee.  I would love to see more opportunities for him down the field.

I really hope you are wrong about Dre.  I was very frustrated with him early on, but then he would show flashes where he defended a top flight WR extremely well.  Streaky is how I would define him.  Streaky and, perhaps more disturbing, unfocused.  He seems to go through lapses of concentration on the field.  If he can improve his consistency, he could actually be the dark horse.  If he doesn't, he might find himself replaced by Dennard. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Give me your dark horse and your dud for 2018 - SHRacerX - 04-07-2018, 10:13 AM