Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Give me your dark horse and your dud for 2018
(04-08-2018, 09:10 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: That is a great point on Billings, and I think he is just 22 years old right now.  Huge difference from the 20 year old we drafted, and could still turn it on even more as he develops.  I see flashes, but he seems to wear down, so maybe conditioning and his injury was a part of that?  Either way, if Billings shows what we all seem to think he can be this year, with Baker and some young pass rushers, the defense could soar.

I don't know about Vigil.  If I were to start a thread on "team enigma:  who makes no sense", my vote would be Vigil.  I saw him cover TEs beautifully from time to time.  I saw him fly in to make a tackle on a play (for a loss) and he seemed to diagnose the play very quickly.  Then other times, I see him whiff so badly in the open field on a tackle that he wouldn't have even got the guy down in two hand touch.  

Consistency, or lack thereof, is his biggest weakness.  

I have hopes for Vigil. He gets the mental side of it scheme wise and is definitely a very strong athlete. He just has to puttogether the physical maturity and clean some stuff up. I think he takes a big leap this season.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Give me your dark horse and your dud for 2018 - PDub80 - 04-08-2018, 09:24 AM