Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lamar Jackson in Cincinnati for din din
The more I think about the reasons the more I want to draft Lamar Jackson at 21.

1- I've never been sold on Dalton except 10 games of the 2015 season,every season comes along and I wish we had someone else most the season .

2- if Dalton goes down ,we are screwed and season is over. If green goes down we are screwed because Dalton depends on his stars. He can't be a real playmaker.

3- give me a Russell Wilson type please, athletic qb on top of what we have seems fun and like it would work.

4- you don't need a top o line ever, he struggles with inside pressure ,but off the edges doesn't bother Lamar.

5- we are a team Lamar can sit and learn ,while you give Andy a one year prove it like kc did with Alex Smith.

6- if we waited to get a qb next year he's most likely not going to come in rookie year and win a Superbowl no matter who you draft. So basically we are waiting 3 years to be successful from now.

7- if Dalton won big next year and suddenly was mvp and loved and everything is great. You got a valuable trading piece in Lamar Jackson .

Downfall - you miss out on Mike mcglinchey or who ever the Bengals would pick here.

Downfall- we might of really needed that tackle now season is ruined
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lamar Jackson in Cincinnati for din din - bengalsturntup926 - 04-18-2018, 12:34 AM