Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dalton says offense is “all new”
(04-23-2018, 10:12 PM)bengaloo Wrote: I didnt really know much about Lazor when he took over in mid-season, but he probably saved us from having a way worse record than we did. I cant lie when season ended I was kind of hoping for some big name OC, but they signed him and he's our guy now. I do agree he earned it so I did some research and watched some of his videos and I have to say, I think this guy could be really good, and I'm excited to see what he comes up with. I really like how he talks and what he's saying and he's had some good success in the past with what I consider a lot less talent than we currently have. He has a better demeanor than Zampese did in a big way and I believe thats important. He reminds me of a guy who can be a players coach and I think that's what we need to gel. Zim is a players coach. I think this guy is a lot like that.

How can you not like the guy when he castrated PA and helped us bring in Frank Pollack.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dalton says offense is “all new” - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 04-24-2018, 01:57 PM