Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
And just like that, Brandon LaFell is even more valuable.....
(04-17-2018, 12:22 PM)Hoofhearted Wrote: Slightly? The dude has 137 more reception, over 2 thousand yards and a whooping 44 more TDs than Lafell has. He's massively better than Lafell. Obviously when they had Romo, Dez was a clear #1 WR. He put up over a grand and  at least 10 TDs  his last three years with Romo. But with Dak, they didn't seem to mesh well.

This. What I heard/read is that Dez has never gotten much separation, but he's great at "boxing out" and beating corners with his physicality. Romo knew this and still threw him the ball. Apparently Dak is not a risk taker and won't throw unless he see's that Dez has a step on the CB. He doesn't trust Dez to win otherwise. 

Long story short, Dak and Dez aren't meshing.

I'd love to see him as the #2, so long as it's only $1-2 million more than what we pay LaFell. I wouldn't pay big bucks though.

(04-17-2018, 01:13 PM)PhilHos Wrote: I don't mean to derail the thread, but did this stick out to anybody else?

Speaking about new OL coach Frank Pollack

So he's implying that Ivory Tickler put everyone to sleep?  Yawn

Seems like he's "throwing shade".
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: And just like that, Brandon LaFell is even more valuable..... - Shake n Blake - 04-17-2018, 02:40 PM