Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Final 2018 Draft Mock
WHen has this team found a diamond in the rough at linebacker late? They are terrible at scouting backers. Outside brown and burfict we have no one. The rest are trash imo. I’d like to target a linebacker in the first 3 rounds. In regards to scales and “unspectacular”. It was in reference to any trait of his with none of them jumping off the board. I’d take it as scales at the end of the day is an ehh. In regards to Elliott being in the right spot at the right time for some of his picks is a testimony to him understanding where he needs to be and as a safety ur typically over the top so picks falling in his lap(like bates) are commen. He’s also a hard hitter with a lot more stoutness to him than bates. Elliott will come up with no fear and pop u. This team has emphasized needing more turn overs, Elliott leading the cuntry in picks is a perfect fit for what we want. I don’t see much of a difference in all the tape of Elliott and bates and in fact I see better value for Cincinnati and what they want from the positions in Elliott in the 4th round than bates in the 3rd. Much rather take a rasheem Greene and a Darius Leonard in rounds 3 and come back and grab Elliott in the 4th. Greene truly has the potential to take over for Dunlap when it comes time and Leonard will start immediately at backer with brown. And then being able to grab Elliot and handle safety as well is much more appealing than imo reaching for a Jesse bates in the third round which is where we typically do a lot of damage at DE. As for Adams I agree 100% cuz I hve him mocked in the exact same spot lol. Not sure what I was thinking there lol
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Final 2018 Draft Mock - ochocincos - 04-17-2018, 04:41 PM
RE: Final 2018 Draft Mock - ochocincos - 04-18-2018, 10:02 AM
RE: Final 2018 Draft Mock - SadFaceBengal15 - 04-19-2018, 03:21 PM
RE: Final 2018 Draft Mock - Hammerstripes - 04-25-2018, 11:17 AM
RE: Final 2018 Draft Mock - ochocincos - 04-25-2018, 11:27 AM