Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals likely to pick up Ced's option
(04-18-2018, 08:53 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: I have family who has said the same thing about France's bullet train.

The problem is not the lack of government wanting to do it, it's the people crying "not in my back yard!".

There is a high speed rail project here in the Mid-Atlantic that is on hold because of a town 15 minutes from me fighting it coming through.  This town was LITERALLY BUILT FOR THE RAILROADS!

As for autonomous vehicles, I agree with the sentiment that they will need their own roads free from human intervention.  Reason being, humans are too unpredictable in their reactions and will screw it up for the automated vehicles...

(04-19-2018, 03:41 PM)WychesWarrior Wrote: I wouldn't call it hilarious.....he's one of the worst tackles I've ever seen in my 34 years around and watching the sport.  I've seen plenty of guys that just weren't very good....or out of shape....or what have you....but I've rarely seen a guy that just gives up as much as he does, and then just looks at his QB on the turf and walks off.  Maybe Pollack can get something out of him.....but it will take him treating Og like Private Pyle in Full Metal Jacket based on what he's shown us thus far.

Ermey passed 2 days ago, in case anyone didn't know...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals likely to pick up Ced's option - Truck_1_0_1_ - 04-19-2018, 04:04 PM