Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2018 Official Board Mock Summary
New York Giants

Rd 1

Saquon Barkley RB - Pretty self explanatory, arguably the Best player in the draft at a position of need.

Rd 2 

Will Hernandez RG - 1st round talent, left side of the Giants line is solid and Center they seem to like what they have so the right side had to be upgraded which I think I do with this pick.

Rd 3

Rasheem Green DE - Needed someone to replace JPP so I had to take Green who I think has the potential to be a very good DE, NFL had him as a 2nd rounder so another value pick here at a position of need.

Tyrell Crosby RT - As I said earlier the giants needed to get the right side of the offensive line figured out and with this pick and Hernandez in round 2 they have done exactly that. After these picks and Nate Solder in FA Eli will have some time to throw and Barkley will be running all over the place.

Atlanta Falcons

Rd 1

Courtland Sutton WR - Falcons basically have Sanu and Julio at WR, either goes down they have next to nothing behind them so late in the first get a top WR to be the #3 and potentially move up.

Rd 2

Malik Jefferson LB - Falcons need LB help, Jefferson has the build of a LB and the speed to cover TEs. 

Rd 3

Derrick Nnadi DT - Outside of Grady Jarret they don't have a ton at DT so took the best one left on the board in round 3.

Wasn't super happy with how things fell for the Falcons but thought that the Giants draft was crazy good.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2018 Official Mock Summary - Goalpost - 04-23-2018, 11:26 PM
RE: 2018 Official Board Mock Summary - BobJones4980 - 04-23-2018, 11:48 PM