Poll: Which Analysts and coverage will you be watching the most during the Draft ? (NFL Network -or- ESPN)
100% NFL Network
Mostly NFL Network but will flip channel to ESPN at times
100% ESPN
Mostly ESPN but will flip channel to NFL Network at times
Neither – use Internet, Radio updates, other sources
Won’t be watching – will find out what happened later
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are you watching mostly NFL Network or ESPN Draft coverage during Draft? - preference
(04-25-2018, 06:43 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: For me it was Chris Berman.  I just got tired of his shenenigans.  Now ESPN is just a full clown show.  I avoid it as often as possible.

I always liked Berman.

I like the more wild or erratic personalities in general.

Guys like Terry Bradshaw, Dion Sanders, Jimmy Johnson and Jon Gruden have personalities that liven up the show. They aren't afraid to speak their minds and will mess with some of the other more buttoned up analysts.

I remember some of the old timer Sports analysts like Howard Cosell who would say whatever was on his mind and start some big debates or get himself into trouble.

Also some may remember "Jimmy the Greek" who would predict the outcome of games and get into debates at times.

I like the unpredictable guys with personality.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Are you watching mostly NFL Network or ESPN Draft coverage during Draft? - preference - depthchart - 04-26-2018, 12:02 PM