Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First Round News Conferencer (Lewis, Lazor, Pollack)
(04-27-2018, 06:05 AM)jarrod.gower76 Wrote: Uh Price can't lift weights right now but I'm sure he will be ready for camp...lol fail...why take an injured player in round 1 when your team has been mediocre for past two seasons?  Marvin and Duke know there jobs are always safe so we continue to make risky picks on players that will show value 2nd year versus 1st.  Price may turn out to be a stud but it won't be this year...I hope I am wrong...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
 A few facts to ponder about this pick,by the way I will forever hate hate the lions for grabbing Frank Ragnow just ahead of us.They super suck.Now on to  Billy Price,while I do not dislike the pick,I personally believe James Daniels from Iowa is a better center.He has longer arms,bigger hands,and is younger.I think they should have grabbed him first. And this is why we always finish out of the playoffs.I just think Price has no idea whats coming at him in this division.I will be surprised if he lasts a whole season.Now about the second round.I think they should move up and take Will Hernandes next.If they stay at 46,he will be long gone.We could use him now and our O-line would be fixed for about 5 years.I hated to see them pass on Rasaad Evans,the linebacker from bama,he was there and was picked next.He is a beast and was the second best backer in draft.Hard to pass him up ,but I will give them a pass on him as we really needed a center,I would have take Daniels way ahead of price.Price was to me the third best center ,we shall see how it all turns out.I wish him the best and have a long produc tive career.Now we really need to move up and get Will Hernandez.Give someone a couple 7 rounders and go get this guy.I really believe our division just got even harder with two top qbs coming in with the browns getting Mayfield and the ravens grabbing Jackson.Both are going to be very hard to shut down.I believe the Browns are going to win a bunch of games, and with our schedule I am saying we may by able to win 7 games with a new staff,new system and all that. And to me the weakest link in our game is going to be throw it away and run out of the pocket Andy Dalton.I want the bengals to draft Mason Rudonoff,I know I did not spell it right.I think drafting the two white defensive Players who are not that good is a slam on Marvin.Neither one is good enough to win divisions and I still think the steelers will win the division again and I just hate everything about them.As they say,we shall see.Its going to be a must watch all games year.WHO-DEY FOR SURE.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: First Round News Conferencer (Lewis, Lazor, Pollack) - fortyyearfan - 04-27-2018, 10:32 AM