Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The truth behind the Lamar Jackson/Mason Rudolph rumors
Jim, I'm so glad we didn't draft Lamar Jackson or Mason Rudolph. To those that went years crying because we didn't draft Ryan Mallett, I'm glad we didn't draft him either. Last year I was upset we didn't draft any O Linemen in 3rd, 4th round with about 4 picks. Bengals even took a kicker before an O Lineman in 5 and then cut the kicker. We had no blocking thanks to that. I'm so glad O Line was the # 1 pick this year and we got another blocker later, plus the Left Tackle in free agency. We are doing better than most teams in NFL at QB with Dalton not close to retirement age and some good back-up depth already. The all time leading passer at Toledo must be able to throw in the Ohio weather of wind, rain, hot humidity to freezing cold and snow, so we did get a QB in 7 to add to the others we have. Quarterback is the last thing I'm concerned about with so many areas of the team needing to be upgraded, mostly the O Line with Whitworth, Bodine, Zeitler, Smith all gone from 8-0 start in 2015 team. So glad O-Line was addressed and not QB as 0-16 Cleveland does every year. Thanks for your explanation on these quarterbacks, but I'm glad we drafted more major needs. GO BENGALS
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The truth behind the Lamar Jackson/Mason Rudolph rumors - kevin - 04-30-2018, 03:38 PM