Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
AJ says Ross is healthy and explosive again
(05-03-2018, 09:34 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Great News ! I sure hope Ross gets on track this season.

Our new draft pick the running back Walton is going to be a top stud in our team.He is 100 mph energy and that will have an effect on the whole team.I can see us being a force in our division.This good vibe all depends on how this coaching staff puts this team together and for me in the past that has not been too good.We need top top coaching to allow all these players to do their best.We have a ton of talent,I mean we got 3 tight ends that can all catch the rock and block,we have Hewitt who to me is the best blocking full back in all of nfl, and he can catch the rock also.We have like 8 receivers that can run and catch and we just drafted a 6ft 5in wide receiver who is a beast in the red zone.I say tie marvin lewis up in his office and let the OC and DC run the game.We need top coaching and if we fail this year it will be coaching because we got top talent in this team.That Walton back from the U. is going to bring it.I cannot wait to see him run.He is like a greyhound and he is going to be so much fun to watch this guy bring it.Our coaching has to bring it every game.They are the key to all of this,believe that.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: AJ says Ross is healthy and explosive again - fortyyearfan - 05-04-2018, 03:43 PM