Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
AJ says Ross is healthy and explosive again
(05-04-2018, 02:49 PM)redwood Wrote: You do NOT  ...NEVER draft a guy top 10 then just throw him under the bus.  it hardly takes a genius to figure how the FASTEST guy in the NFL might be useful.

I think all that is over now, Ross is healthy. No reason to throw him under the bus anymore even though i
never understood it in the first place. He needs more than a handful of snaps before anyone should judge
him.

(05-04-2018, 03:05 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Speed is good, but there are also a lot of other qualities that go into making a good football player.  Also, fumbling away one's first touch as a professional is not always a great way to win friends and influence people.

Ross is a football player, he had a wide route tree in college, has great hands, speed, quickness, runs crisp
routes and is amazing in space. He is not a track guy and you don't just give up on a football player when he
fumbles on his first touch that any player would fumble on.

Just happy now he will get a chance and people will see what i see.

Could be one of the most electric playmakers in the NFL, yes just as good as AJ Green.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: AJ says Ross is healthy and explosive again - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 05-04-2018, 04:41 PM