Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spotrac projects Iloka's contract: 4 yr- 28.5m
(08-21-2015, 04:41 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: It is crazy how someone like him goes pretty unnoticed.  He can be the best coverage safety in the league, but if he isn't flashy about it, he will be ignored.  Picks are pretty. Laying the wood is pretty.  It's even better though, to know that you have a guy back there that just isn't going to give up big plays.  some will always downplay reliability and consistency in favor of flashiness.

I fully expect him to get paid like one of the best...even if that number seems high for s safety.  Maybe it's not as high as I've been thinking....

He's not unnoticed by other teams come game day I assure you of that. The media barely notices the Bengals. Whit gets zero coverage outside cinci, Hall didn't get any in his prime even though he was one of the better CBs in the league.

You pretty much have to be an elite player or the QB to get national press when playing in cinci.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Spotrac projects Iloka's contract: 4 yr- 28.5m - BengalChris - 08-22-2015, 12:14 PM