Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why your team sucks: Bengals
A funny read, especially the responses from Bengal fans. Though a lot of it is painfully close to the mark.

http://deadspin.com/why-your-team-sucks-2015-cincinnati-bengals-1725399813?utm_campaign=socialflow_deadspin_facebook&utm_source=deadspin_facebook&utm_medium=socialflow

Reply/Quote
Saw this a couple hours ago, I couldn't discern whether I was laughing or groaning during the Dalton "highlights" from the CLE game.
Reply/Quote
Looks like its time to read "Why Andy Dalton sucks; featuring the Cincinnati Bengals"

Just Kidding I stole that from reddit.
Reply/Quote
"Andy Dalton and this Bengals team friend zone their fans every year. "

I thought it was funny :) and most of the comments too.
Reply/Quote
(08-24-2015, 03:41 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: "Andy Dalton and this Bengals team friend zone their fans every year. "

I thought it was funny :) and most of the comments too.

I love these things. What's kind of sad reading this is that his 2014 write up is similar. \

My favorite is reading the fan comments. I agree with the friend zoned comment about the Bengals and Dalton. That's what it truly feels like.

I am confident some will get huffy about this satirical article.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
Its pretty hilarious.
Reply/Quote
(08-24-2015, 04:15 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: I love these things. What's kind of sad reading this is that his 2014 write up is similar. \

My favorite is reading the fan comments. I agree with the friend zoned comment about the Bengals and Dalton. That's what it truly feels like.

I am confident some will get huffy about this satirical article.

To be honest this is the last place you want this piece.
Reply/Quote
Most of it is pretty funny, but I have to say showing Eifert's gruesome injury and playing it for laughs is a bit much.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I hate hearing about our playoff performances... Especially in such great detail. Stop friendzoning us Bengals, lets netflix and chill this season!
Reply/Quote
Too bad Drew didn't know Florence was in KY

Check put his Bag of Dicks NFL Jambaroo he does every thursday, funny shit
Reply/Quote
(08-24-2015, 03:06 PM)BritishBengal Wrote: A funny read, especially the responses from Bengal fans. Though a lot of it is painfully close to the mark.

http://deadspin.com/why-your-team-sucks-2015-cincinnati-bengals-1725399813?utm_campaign=socialflow_deadspin_facebook&utm_source=deadspin_facebook&utm_medium=socialflow

Mike Brown's head looks like an old testicle that has been slapping against the ass of Cincinnati taxpayers for the past 30 years- quote in the fan comments section
Through 2023

Mike Brown’s Owner/GM record: 32 years  223-303-4  .419 winning pct.
Playoff Record:  5-9, .357 winning pct.  
Zac Taylor coaching record, reg. season:  37-44-1. .455 winning pct.
Playoff Record: 5-2, .714 winning pct.
Reply/Quote