Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spotrac projects Iloka's contract: 4 yr- 28.5m
(08-23-2015, 12:52 AM)CornerBlitz Wrote: He is probably ranked anywhere between 12-20 as is Nelson. The guy isn't an elite S or a top 5 S which was the whole basis for my comment.  If you read the other comments on this thread they are making him out to be an "elite" S which at this point is false.  

He had a really good year last season and i think he's a good player; I just don't think he's an elite S. If you think he is then you are overrating him.

Case Closed.

A bunch of anti-Bengals biased opinion makes it "case closed"?? Interesting arguing tactic.

Name a better coverage safety that doesn't suck at other tasks that doesn't play for the Seahawks.

I'll be waiting. Your list of guys you'd take over Iloka had some really mediocre players on it outside of a couple. Where do you get that those guys are better?? How do you figure, specifically, because it surely can't be anything remotely related to their ability in coverage, and let's not even mention that Iloka isn't the one trick pony some of those other guys are too.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Spotrac projects Iloka's contract: 4 yr- 28.5m - djs7685 - 08-23-2015, 06:46 PM