Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone else rooting for the Royals?
Yes, that is ex Red EE hitting 3 homers in one game for Toronto last weekend as a DH.....HE could hit and could even catch a little at 3rd base, but his throws were just awful. Over the 1st baseman's head, over the catchers head, often into the seats or dugouts. Many, many errors...EE stood for error, error. ....but he always could hit, so DH for Toronto is a good place for him. He can flat out hit, just lousy D, but no D needed if you are a DH.

OK, I root for Cueto Royals and EE Blue Jays in AL.......and over 100 years without a World Series Win Cubs in NL, for Belushi, John Candy, Bill Murray and all the other Cubs fan comics that made me laugh over the years. Uncle Buck movie is a classic comedy. Blues Brothers and police detective showing up at address of Belushi to find it is a fake address and Wrigley Field. Candy standing outside Wrigley as a cop laughing because he thinks it was a pretty good fake address. ....Cubs may want to hope Pirates have a bad September so they can play that play in game in Chicago and not in Pittsburg. ...It's been shown you can win the World Series from the play-in game. The trick is winning that one game....Hey, the Red Sox got their 100 year jinx over with, now it's the Cubs turn....They say fans show up win or lose, but hey, the Chicago food is good, I hear. I'm told they can really make hot dogs, sausages and brats with the grilled onions and the works and ball park pizza, all Chicago style. Makes me hungry just typing that. No wonder these Cub fan comics come in the extra large size.

As for the Reds, just wait until 8 months from now. We'll murder em' ..We'll knock em' for a row a' lib labs....We'll brain em'....( 3 Stooges vernacular, drop the vernacular, pick that hat up, drop the vernacular, pick that hat up.... and uttering a few syllables.......Just wait till next year. If at foist' you don't succeed, keep on sucking till you do suck seed.....woo, woo, woo, woo....).
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anyone else rooting for the Royals? - kevin - 09-02-2015, 01:56 PM