Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Bengals Board: 3 Years and Still Going Strong!
(05-12-2018, 10:06 AM)eoxyod Wrote: It is honestly super impressive this is still big 3 years after everythin, and the way message boards are dying in lieu of reddit and twitter. Fantastic job y'all. I know I'm never active anymore but i check in and it's good to see

Nah..a lot of boards for various purposes are thriving and a lot of us have zero interest in the global social media sites..  I post on a few different boards that are doing just fine. I am a bit surprised that the team and league didn't sick their lawyers on all the various boards, but I guess someone at the top realized that they could get the same free advertising without having to pay for the hosting fees. You would think they would offer to chip in for that at least, but who wants to be micro managed by some corporate twat?
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Bengals Board: 3 Years and Still Going Strong! - grampahol - 05-12-2018, 11:09 AM