Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Bengals Board: 3 Years and Still Going Strong!
(05-12-2018, 07:53 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Am I the only one here that posts more at home? Seems everyone here has a desk job.

I'm about 50/50, though I post from my phone in both places too... And outside of work/home, I'm Always scouring! Lol

(05-12-2018, 10:42 PM)grampahol Wrote: I've never meet anyone face to face from this or the old board ,but I do feel like I've gotten to know many in different ways .
Just think ,someday we'll all be old geezers, some won't be alive anymore and there will be some who haven't even been born yet posting here as long as the board survives. You'll know you're getting really old when new posters have never heard of players like Geno, WJ3, VB, etc..  Some of you youngins will someday be sitting at home telling your grandkids about the teams of the teen years ... I can recall listening to my own grandfather talking about playing baseball back in the 19(teens).. lol

There are 3 people that I've thought about maybe meeting up with:

- Fred, but only because he confirmed he was going to be at the Jax game in '14 and I was going too. But I never went through with contacting him.

-Faulk, because he's in Covington and he's always left an open invitation, but I always get into Covington much later than I expect, thus I never have the time to take him up on it Sad.

- FIK, mainly for the same reason as Faulk.

Plus, there's Wildcats, Sunset, BD and so many more of you: all people I've love to chat with in person!

I promise, I will DEFINITELY encounter you guys at some point, before anyone gets too old!

I'm hoping that one day, I'll be able to take a couple weeks off of work and just do a road trip through the states... But we'll see Wink

I've always wanted to meet Shake too, but he's not even close to Cincinnati :p.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Bengals Board: 3 Years and Still Going Strong! - Truck_1_0_1_ - 05-13-2018, 12:49 PM