Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Out with the old in with the new
(05-15-2018, 03:10 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: True on the "late WR love", but isn't it all symptomatic of the big issue?  I loved me some Sanu, but it was Marvin Jones that shined at X receiver, another 5th rounder with a lot of love....but he rose up and took the #2 role.  I would argue that when we were getting "indifferent AJ" that Jones would take over.  We haven't had someone do that since.  Maybe it is the bigger body I love to go with that vertical speed I love in Core.  The 22 mph (I think?) on his GPS that was even faster than Green (I also think?).  Your point about versatility is valid, but I would love to see that special teams demon Brandon Wilson return some kicks.  That kid is electric!

And I didn't say you hate Core...I know you aren't that guy  Hilarious Ninja LMAO ThumbsUp
I pine for that guy still.  The guy was a stud with an ultra competitive attitude - without the histrionics.  I remember that last year he was here watching him take off down the field in training camp.   The ground was literally tearing up under his feet!

The two guys the Steelers said they were glad would not return were Nelson and Jones.  It was the beginning of the end of our ascension.  If we keep those two and at least Whit and wouldn't have been picking 9 and 12 respectively.

It's really hard to balance a roster and the cap.  But we needed those 3 guys for sure.

Anyway water under the bridge.  And I'm all in on this year's new roster additions!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Out with the old in with the new - TKUHL - 05-14-2018, 12:58 AM
RE: Out with the old in with the new - 3wt - 05-15-2018, 03:04 PM
RE: Out with the old in with the new - 3wt - 05-15-2018, 07:22 PM