Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pollack: "you’ve still gotta kick the guy’s ass"
(05-23-2018, 12:29 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Cool read about Frank Pollack and the intensity / aggression he wants from his line:

“Last time I checked, in football you’ve still gotta kick the guy’s ass across from you. Nothin’s changed. You might be dissecting and looking at it as a chess match with the Xs and Os, but someone taught me a long time ago it’s the Johnnies and Joes, not the Xs and Os. You’ve got to be in position to play fast, be physical and dominate the opponent, the guy across from you.” 

“Broken down into those individual one on ones, football has not changed. I don’t care what we do to the rules, what we look to change, at the end of the day, it’s a physical, violent game,” Pollack said. "I’ve gotta defeat the guy across from me, so I take that approach. You’ve got to be mentally tough to do that. I could get a lot of drunk frat guys out here to just start fist fights, but that’s not football. That’s mentally weak, so I try everything I can to help develop that.” 

Man, i love this guy lmao! Hilarious

Seriously just cannot stress how much of a difference this guy is going to bring to the entire team.

Went from the Piano Man to Slayer. Smirk
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pollack: "you’ve still gotta kick the guy’s ass" - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 05-23-2018, 12:57 PM