Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pollack: "you’ve still gotta kick the guy’s ass"
(05-24-2018, 08:00 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I'm with ya completely. It was hard to get excited at all after Marv was retained. I was as close to done as I've ever been. Then they just knocked everything else out of the park. I still don't see any playoff wins looming, and tbh part of me feels we're adding new chairs to the Titanic. 
I'm right there beside you and Circleville guy and I'm sure many others.
I'm 100% in show me mode when it comes to Merv coaching the Bengals. Yes I've been pleasantly surprised by the off season moves which by Bengal Standards was a 180 ! But I still wonder did they do enough ? Could they have done more ? I think so.

But nothing about this off season changes anything about the FACT that there's a mountain of evidence that Merv can't get it done when it really matters ! Gets smoked in the 2nd half of games, can't win the big game, playoffs etc.

And I still want to see more. I want to see them release the dead wood, MJ and others. I want to see this team truly take all the steps needed to be relevant again. Stop playing the good old boy system - William Jackson should have been on the field way more than he was and 100 other examples.

Have things really changed ? Or is it just moving around those deck chairs ?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pollack: "you’ve still gotta kick the guy’s ass" - bengalfan74 - 05-25-2018, 09:40 AM