Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pollack: "you’ve still gotta kick the guy’s ass"
(05-25-2018, 12:46 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Hey man, i getcha. We haven't seen Pollack coach these guys yet, you are right, the additions of Glenn and Price
alone make this O-line way better from the likes of PA's guys Og and Bodine. I want to see how Pollack coaches
up the likes of Westerman, Redmond, Fisher, Og (who i have no hope for) and the rest of the guys that have yet
to do much in the NFL.

To judge a coach we have to see how he does with the worst players. If he can coach up one or two of these
players into something decent we will know we have a good coach. Still, Pollack coached up a couple guys in
Dallas that were not very good before he got ahold of them. He has a good track record.

PA on the other hand needed polished players for success.
I kinda think that outside of coaching a player up that they need a coach or coaches that aren’t afraid to cut bait as soon as they see a player is a lost cause. If it looks unanimous to fans that a player is completely worthless, there’s a good chance that he is. Coaches obviously see and know more than us fans but this organization has been slow to cut bait with many players.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pollack: "you’ve still gotta kick the guy’s ass" - Circleville Guy - 05-25-2018, 03:06 PM