Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
John Ross is continuing to impress in OTA’s
(05-23-2018, 03:23 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: This is the guy that i wanted us to Draft. He has all the talent in the world, always said he reminded me of a faster
Antonio Brown. Great ability in open space, very shifty, quick with good hands and was the best Red Zone threat in
college at one point. Love hearing he is back to feeling like he did but even better. 1 TD every 5 times he caught the
ball.

It is starting to click, look out. This guy really could take the NFL by storm. He can do it all and with him being able
to lift, learning from AJ and Lafell and going against Will Jax who says he is looking good gives me great optimism
for John Ross once again.

Makes me feel better also that Marv is giving him some compliments. Not in his doghouse anymore.

having AJ on the otherside is just gonna make it ridiculous if it all comes together... If they all stay healthy with Eifert inside.   if the line gels we should be closer to the 2015 bengals than the 2016 or 2017
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: John Ross is continuing to impress in OTA’s - XenoMorph - 05-23-2018, 04:18 PM