Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suggs is already in midseason form!
(08-23-2015, 03:12 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Looked like he went to the side and tried to wrap him around his thighs. He could have tried to go straight through his legs but he went at an angle. It's not Suggs fault that Bradford has bad knees. Would Eagles fans prefer that he goes up around his shoulders and risk a concussion?

I've never found it that hard to go right at a guys waist, but whatever.

Because I am a Ravens fan, I didn't want to be the one who explained that when people launch themselves to tackle other players, sometimes they hit a different area because the other guy is still moving.

Considering the goal of his position, it's likely Suggs wanted to wrap him up in a place near the knees so it's easier to pull him down, but not actually hit his knees and get a 15 yard penalty. 

But, hey, it's football. People get hit.

(08-23-2015, 01:49 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Rolleyes 

Then he looks like a crybaby.

When a questionable hit occurs, a lot of players say that it wasn't a dirty hit or that there was no ill intentions just so they don't look like babies or so they don't start drama.

and they don't want people to not take them seriously. I get it!

(08-23-2015, 02:15 PM)Whatever Wrote: http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/08/23/eagles-think-dirty-terrell-suggs-tried-to-hurt-sam-bradford/

Actually, several Eagles players have said it was dirty.

Thanks. I was wondering why the OP would supply a link where the opposing team said it wasn't dirty, but now I see two people thought it was. Oh well, as your link says, the hit was legal and the penalty was incorrect.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Suggs is already in midseason form! - BmorePat87 - 08-23-2015, 03:33 PM