Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suggs is already in midseason form!
(08-23-2015, 11:01 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I always find it amusing when someone cuts out half of a quote. The quote you supplied was preceded by

He COULD have been given an unnecessary roughness penalty, yes. Any big hit could get one based on the whim of the referee, but it was a legal play. Suggs was allowed to hit him. If we're reviewing the actual rules for UR, it isn't

http://espn.go.com/blog/nflnation/post/_/id/29969/nfl-rulebook-unnecessary-roughness

Suggs doesn't spear him with his helmet. He wraps him up with his arms as he dives for him.

Jesus Christ please tell me you are just trolling and not semi-********? I get it, Suggs is your boy so you'll defend him even if he ass raped your Mom in front of you, but watch the damn games. For the past 5 years, it's been established, running, passing, drinking water, even banging a cheerleader...if you hit a QB low, they flag you, probably fine you, and it's labeled dirty. 

I'm not an Eagles fan, I don't give an ounce of crap about Bradford, or Suggs but for anyone to sit there and defend this is either a troll, a moron or doesn't watch the games. It's a penalty in today's NFL, and if Suggs is too stupid to realize that, he'll get flagged next time too.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Suggs is already in midseason form! - Murdock2420 - 08-23-2015, 11:08 PM