Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suggs is already in midseason form!
(08-23-2015, 11:08 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Jesus Christ please tell me you are just trolling and not semi-********? I get it, Suggs is your boy so you'll defend him even if he ass raped your Mom in front of you, but watch the damn games. For the past 5 years, it's been established, running, passing, drinking water, even banging a cheerleader...if you hit a QB low, they flag you, probably fine you, and it's labeled dirty. 

I'm not an Eagles fan, I don't give an ounce of crap about Bradford, or Suggs but for anyone to sit there and defend this is either a troll, a moron or doesn't watch the games. It's a penalty in today's NFL, and if Suggs is too stupid to realize that, he'll get flagged next time too.

Lol...no need to get your sphincter in a knot.... nah apparently you can't read the rule book or just have little comphrehendion skills to know the difference in rules. It's cool you have an opinion. I'll stick to the rule book. But I guess the refs need to review the rule book too because IT WAS NOT ROUGHING THE PASSER by the rule book.
Its up to interpretation if it was dirty or not. But Murdock isn't the judge or jury on if it was or wasn't.
[Image: Defensewcm.gif]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Suggs is already in midseason form! - Bmoreblitz - 08-23-2015, 11:21 PM