Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suggs is already in midseason form!
(08-23-2015, 11:08 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Jesus Christ please tell me you are just trolling and not semi-********? I get it, Suggs is your boy so you'll defend him even if he ass raped your Mom in front of you, but watch the damn games. For the past 5 years, it's been established, running, passing, drinking water, even banging a cheerleader...if you hit a QB low, they flag you, probably fine you, and it's labeled dirty. 

I'm not an Eagles fan, I don't give an ounce of crap about Bradford, or Suggs but for anyone to sit there and defend this is either a troll, a moron or doesn't watch the games. It's a penalty in today's NFL, and if Suggs is too stupid to realize that, he'll get flagged next time too.

The fact that you don't know what you're talking isn't an excuse to use the r word.

Suggs didn't hit him below the knees. The only people saying its a penalty are Bradford and his tackle. The QB was a runner, he can be hit. The fact that Suggs' helmet did not make contact with his knees and only his arms wrapped around his general lower thigh area is what also doesn't make this unnecessary roughness.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Suggs is already in midseason form! - BmorePat87 - 08-23-2015, 11:52 PM