Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suggs is already in midseason form!
(08-23-2015, 11:52 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: The fact that you don't know what you're talking isn't an excuse to use the r word.

Suggs didn't hit him below the knees. The only people saying its a penalty are Bradford and his tackle. The QB was a runner, he can be hit. The fact that Suggs' helmet did not make contact with his knees and only his arms wrapped around his general lower thigh area is what also doesn't make this unnecessary roughness.

Okay, let me try this a different way. I get it, like I said, he's your boy and can do no wrong....

So, answer these one by one.

1) Do you watch NFL games on Sunday?

2) Have you watched games in the past 5 years?

3) Do you realize that if a defender goes low ( low as in anywhere near the knee or below and Suggs is hitting his knee) in the current state of the NFL, it's a penalty.

I get it, it's not spelled out word for word anywhere, but dude the **** is wrong with you? It's like you think it's still the 70's. Player safety is the league's big hot button, and QB's are the #1 priority to protect. It's just how they call it now. You make a hit on a QB and get anywhere near his head, his neck, or near his knees they will flag it. This isn't new, this started 5 years ago. 

So, question 4) Are you just trolling, a blind homer, or seriously not understanding that in the NFL today, hit a QB low ( even perceived low) and you get flagged?

Check this out from 2009

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/144358-how-do-you-tackle-a-quarterback

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Suggs is already in midseason form! - Murdock2420 - 08-23-2015, 11:59 PM