Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suggs is already in midseason form!
(08-23-2015, 11:59 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Okay, let me try this a different way. I get it, like I said, he's your boy and can do no wrong....

So, answer these one by one.

1) Do you watch NFL games on Sunday?

2) Have you watched games in the past 5 years?

3) Do you realize that if a defender goes low ( low as in anywhere near the knee or below and Suggs is hitting his knee) in the current state of the NFL, it's a penalty.

I get it, it's not spelled out word for word anywhere, but dude the **** is wrong with you? It's like you think it's still the 70's. Player safety is the league's big hot button, and QB's are the #1 priority to protect. It's just how they call it now. You make a hit on a QB and get anywhere near his head, his neck, or near his knees they will flag it. This isn't new, this started 5 years ago. 

So, question 4) Are you just trolling, a blind homer, or seriously not understanding that in the NFL today, hit a QB low ( even perceived low) and you get flagged?

I've tried quoting the article where it stated it wasn't a foul. You ignored that.

Blitz tried to explain how it cannot be roughing the passer in a play like this. You ignored that.

Blitz tried quoting the former VP of officiating for the NFL who stated that it was not a foul. You ignored that.

I gave you a link to the rules (which you even quoted yourself) which explain why it is not a foul. You ignored that.

I now had to explain to you that he didn't even hit him below the knees. I guess you acknowledged that as you're now saying "near the knees".

I get that it sucks being embarrassingly wrong about something, but man up. You don't need to use classless insults like calling people ********. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Suggs is already in midseason form! - BmorePat87 - 08-24-2015, 12:08 AM