Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suggs is already in midseason form!
(08-23-2015, 11:32 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Actually the rulebook has this: 

Note: If in doubt about a roughness call or potentially dangerous tactics, the covering official(s) should always call unnecessary roughness.

So take some time to read especially the bold part, and your comprehension skills (what the hell is comphrehendion, dude don't try to sound smart and butcher the word.) and what you'll realize is, as I have said over and over in this thread that for the past 5 years the NFL will flag you if you go low on a quarterback no matter where he is on the field. Seriously, dude are you ********, cause on the old board you seemed to have a brain, but it's like the switch made you go full on tard.

I see you just cut and pasted a bunch of garbage that still does not state ANYTHING to the fact of the hit being illegal.

And the only thing you can come up with is name calling because you don't have anything else of FACT or intellect to include in the debate.

If you took the time to read and comprehend what you cut and paste:
According to Rule 12, Section 2, Article F, the quarterback is no longer treated as a runner until he "is obviously out of the play." It's difficult to argue that Bradford was out of the play because an unblocked Suggs hit Bradford as soon as he had handed the ball off.

Pretty clear cut...it was a legal play

Kaepernick, Vick, Wilson, Newton RG3( 3 seasons ago), etc have been blown up many times when running the option without flags flying. And times with flags. AGAIN all to interpretation.
Hell I've seen Big Ben get the **** hit out of him that was a lot more vicious with no flags. Flacco hit below the belt that caused your boy to be concussed. Dalton take low hits and no flag. AGAIN it's all on interpretation.

So do you have ANYTHING of relevance to add or do you just want to do the name calling thing? Just let me know. So that I'm not wasting my time with ( as you say....a ******)  ThumbsUp
[Image: Defensewcm.gif]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Suggs is already in midseason form! - Bmoreblitz - 08-24-2015, 12:15 AM