Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suggs is already in midseason form!
(08-24-2015, 12:08 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: calling people ********. 

I call it like it is.

Dude, you are being an absolute tard about this. I feel like you just started watching football this season.

Welcome to 2015, and the new NFL player safety league. I don't know how many different ways I can explain this to you, you can sit here and say but this former guy said no foul, or this guy who says per letter of the rules it's not a foul, but here's reality.

In the NFL today, as it is right now in 2015, ever since the Brady low hit that started this, if you hit a QB, low or high no matter what he is doing, running, throwing, doesn't matter, they call it unnecessary roughness. Seriously Pat, have you just zoned out and stopped watching games?

Guy makes a big hit, whoops, defenseless receiver, 15 yard penalty. It's the NFL today, I am calling you ******** because seriously if you have watched a single game since 2009, these type of hits especially on QB's get you flagged. It's not a debate, it's been going on for years. You are acting like this is some new trend from this preseason, dude this is old news, how are you so far behind?

I actually used to honestly respect your posts and took the time to read them, but now I'm just stunned. Anyone who has watched a single damn game, knows that when you hit the QB, you better make sure you hit him with your head up, don't lunge, don't get low, don't get high, don't leave any room at all for them to flag you. Seriously, what league have you been watching?

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Suggs is already in midseason form! - Murdock2420 - 08-24-2015, 12:22 AM