Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suggs is already in midseason form!
(08-24-2015, 05:58 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: I forgot you know the plays in Philly better than Chip Kelly.

I guess that head coaching job you have is really paying off. Good luck winning that Super Bowl, coach.

Suggs us still a scum bag targeting cheap shot artist.
I guess Chip knows better than the NFL too.
Lol...it's real hilarious as you show your lack of understanding......I guess you didn't read oldschoolomen's post on the last page explaining the difference between a hand off and the read or zone option play is ran.

Let me try to break it down for beginners:

He handed off with two hands. Regular handoff plays the QB uses one hand. The two handed motion is for read/option plays so the QB can pull out at his option. They used the read/option "look" there, even if Bradford was given no option on the play call. NFL defenses aren't mind readers. You put the ball in there with that two handed motion, from the defense perspective, you have the option to pull it out. Bradford makes the pullout motion as though he might set up to pass or spin/bootleg to his left.

The only difference may be the QB did not have the option to pull the ball out, but the only ones who knew that were Kelly, Bradford and RB .... everyone else was moving in zone read patterns but the play was a called run all the way just out of a zone read set.

You're obviously not too familiar with play designs.

NFL says no foul Chip. If it looks like a Duck, talks like a Duck and walks like a Duck it's an Iggle.

So I guess where we are is, you think you're right, and the whole rest of the world says you're wrong.

Did you read the link Pat posted? The NFL said it wasn't illegal or should've been flagged. . So I'll take the NFLs word over YOU or Chip ThumbsUp
/thread.
[Image: Defensewcm.gif]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Suggs is already in midseason form! - Bmoreblitz - 08-24-2015, 06:19 PM