Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suggs is already in midseason form!
(08-24-2015, 07:12 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Pat making excuses for letting people disrespect and offend the less fortunate...............  so typical that I'm not even surprised anymore.

Considering you were most likely involved in the thread and you definitely saw it because there was never too many new threads in the Smack Forum of the old board, it should definitely be memorable to you consider you made it your life's work to educate not only the kids that the picture was disrespecting in the worst way possible, but also all of the non-Special Ed students at your school that you should be teaching to respect everyone.

As for the hit, NFL said it's legal, but, as I pointed out, even the head of officiating called it dirty.

Here's Steven A Smith saying "it was legal, but it was dirty because of it's intent."

Suggs launched himself at Bradford, which may have been legal if Bradford was for sure going to carry out a fake, but he launched himself before Bradford even began to carry out the fake, which makes it illegal.

Even if he hadn't launched himself before he started to carryout the fake, did he really think Bradford had the speed or moves to make him miss if he didn't hit him right away?  That makes the play dirty.

Do you understand how crazy you sound when you accuse me of lying about remembering a post when you can't even tell me who made the post?
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Suggs is already in midseason form! - BmorePat87 - 08-24-2015, 07:33 PM