Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suggs is already in midseason form!
(08-24-2015, 11:36 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: That would be a valid point if you didn't ask everyone what I posted while repeating that you had me on ignore so other people would quote it so you could read.

You even did that on threads that I started, which one that comes to mind was the second thread I started about something being ironic and you posted "what's this d bag posting?  I assume he's not understanding the meaning of irony again."  

That may not be exact, but it's close, and that goes to show that you still went in my threads.

HA!!  You definitely saw it!!  There was only a few active threads at a time in the Smack Forum, and seeing as how other Ravens/Steelers fans were posting in it, you would have had to see it!!

I also find it hilarious how you criticize me for bringing up the past when you posted my quote about Adderall in your sig in this board!

This is getting old. Do you actually have proof that this thread even existed?

Because if not, I am going to accuse you of ignoring a post someone made calling me the n-word. I don't remember who said it. I don't remember what the thread was about. I can't tell you when it was made. I don't even know if you posted in that thread, but you HAD TO HAVE SEEN IT!!!!!! IT WAS A REALLY IMPORTANT THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!! 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Suggs is already in midseason form! - BmorePat87 - 08-25-2015, 12:04 AM