Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suggs is already in midseason form!
If you're wondering why I stopped posting here in this thread allow me to explain. There are 2 reasons. The first is that there is not point to this anymore. Logic, reason, common sense, no matter what you want to use, the man in question was wearing a Ravens jersey, so the Baltimore fans here see no wrong doing. Like I said earlier, he could be raping their mother and they'd still cheer for him, like they did with Lewis, and Ray Rice. They man targeted the knees of a QB who had surgery, his own comments make it clear his intent "If you want to run the read option with your starting quarterback that's had two knee surgeries, that's on you." You don't make that comment if you aren't aiming low at his knees, dude's a dirtbag, no different then Burfict twisting Cam Newton's ankle. It's bush league in both cases.

The other reason I'm done with this, is more important. Another thread of Pat and Brad's personal feud that is honestly old and annoying. My opinion is they both need a lengthy timeout, it's not a one sided thing, both continue to go at one another and just make it worse and worse and ruin thread after thread with their personal issues. I know one of them will blame the other, and the thing is, it's both. There is an ignore feature for a reason, use it. This crap got old before the new board even started with you two.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Suggs is already in midseason form! - Murdock2420 - 08-25-2015, 04:06 AM