Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suggs is already in midseason form!
(08-25-2015, 04:06 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote: If you're wondering why I stopped posting here
Actually nobody cares

(08-25-2015, 04:06 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote: The first is that there is not point to this anymore.

For once you're right....the NFL said no harm no foul. So why are is your sphincter still all tight?

(08-25-2015, 04:06 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote: no matter what you want to use, the man in question was wearing a Ravens jersey, so the Baltimore fans here see no wrong doing.
So the NFL saw no wrong doing....lol.....WTF it was clear cut and a closed issue from the league. How can you prove otherwise. You need to get over yourself. You were wrong!! It's okay. It's not the first time and won't be the last.

You're a Bengals fan....you should be used to FAILURE!!!

(08-25-2015, 04:06 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Like I said earlier, Blitz and Pat were raping me and yall still cheer for them.
Cry
(08-25-2015, 04:06 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote: They man targeted the knees of a QB who had surgery,

What happened to your stance in "it was a flag" ?

Hahaha this is your last resort since you were so wrong about a penalty.
AGAIN the NFL said no harm no foul.

It's just YOUR OPINION that he tried to maliciously target his knees.

- If he was targeting the knees he would be fined/suspended
- we wrapped up....targeting I would think he wouldve hit hit him not wrap up.
- you can think he maliciously went after his knees all you want. You have nothing of substance to prove that point. And who the hell cares what you think.

(08-25-2015, 04:06 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote: The other reason I'm done with this, is more important. Another thread of Pat and Brad's personal feud that is honestly old and annoying. My opinion is they both need a lengthy timeout.
Says the gal that name calls when her emotions are high.
[Image: Defensewcm.gif]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Suggs is already in midseason form! - Bmoreblitz - 08-25-2015, 10:46 AM