Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suggs is already in midseason form!
(08-25-2015, 10:46 AM)Bmoreblitz Wrote: So the NFL saw no wrong doing....lol.....WTF it was clear cut and a closed issue from the league. How can you prove otherwise. You need to get over yourself. You were wrong!! It's okay. It's not the first time and won't be the last.

What happened to your stance in "it was a flag" ?

Hahaha this is your last resort since you were so wrong about a penalty.
AGAIN the NFL said no harm no foul.

It's just YOUR OPINION that he tried to maliciously target his knees.

- If he was targeting the knees he would be fined/suspended
- we wrapped up....targeting I would think he wouldve hit hit him not wrap up.
- you can think he maliciously went after his knees all you want. You have nothing of substance to prove that point. And who the hell cares what you think.

I will find the podcast of the conversation tonight on ESPN radio with Mike Holmgren for you, you know the guy who was an NFL head coach, and was on the competition committee. His words on the air, are exactly the same as what I have said in this thread. The flag was warranted, to hit a QB in that situation is not the issue, the issue is targeting the knees of a player, especially a guy with surgical repaired knees. You'll defend this, and say but the NFL says, right and courts say O.J. Simpson didn't kill his wife. Technicality is the word for this, the NFL says oh yeah you can hit the QB on a read option play, but anyone with common sense says "you don't go low" it's dirty, and dangerous and deserved the flag. Look at the clip in this very thread of the DE who had a shot just like Suggs had, and didn't take it. Reason, not a dirty player, not looking for a penalty and not out to hurt someone. 

The hit could have been chest high, and no one says a word, but your boy T-Sizzle has to dive low, unblocked. Even Steven A Smith, a giant Suggs fan, called the play dirty and unnecessary. There is no honor in playing like that, and as a guy who I think served in the military from previous statements, you seriously want to back this guy? Like I said 4 pages ago, I'm disappointed in both of you, hence why I used the words I choose to use. I called out Burfict for twisting Cam's ankle and the TE, and the nut punch, it's bush league and dirty, yet here you sit still defending a dude who could have hit him square in the chest, but took a shot at a surgically repaired knee instead? Seriously?

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Suggs is already in midseason form! - Murdock2420 - 08-26-2015, 01:32 AM