Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lazor bringing back a little smashmouth?
(06-07-2018, 09:15 PM)CornerBlitz Wrote: I'll start believing all this hype come September when the games are actually played.

As Wyche asked, where is the hype? We always ran the ball better with a healthy Hewitt on the field.

It is what happened. Mellow

(06-08-2018, 08:12 AM)Bengalitis Wrote: Don't be silly, being a bengal fan,  the hype is most enjoyed and relished throughout until game 1. Then we go from hype to reality mode in 3 hours. Tongue

It will take some time for the new coaches and players to gel. To think otherwise is silly honestly.

Replacing Zamp with Lazor and PA with Pollack sure is sounding like upgrades to me though.

(06-08-2018, 10:53 AM)Nately120 Wrote: I hear ya.  I'm optimistic and things absolutely HAVE to be better after last year, but I also have to admit that if Steelers/Browns/Ravens fans were getting pumped about retaining their OC of the 32nd ranked offense we'd be laughing our arses off.

Lazor inherited Zamp's shitty ass frankenstein playbook during a season where he had the worst O-line in football.

Kind of hard for me to judge the man being put into that situation.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lazor bringing back a little smashmouth? - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 06-08-2018, 02:37 PM