Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Confidence compaired to this time last year?
We've had alot of changes. The one constant that matters most is Marvin. He's still here. Can this new staff help him get us to the playoffs? The last staffs got us there for a few years. Can the new staff help Marvin get his first win in the post-season? That's the biggest question for me. How much of a liability is he, really? LOL

How confident am I? Because of all the changes, I'm only confident that we will see differences on the field. I'm fairly confident that many of them will be positive. I'm still not confident about the right side of the Oline. We have no idea who'll be starting or what Pollack can do to improve the play of some guys that don't inspire alot of confidence based on past performance. That's probably not so true of the RG position, with Westerman and Redmund, but RT is still a big question mark.
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Confidence compaired to this time last year? - BURROWorBUST - 06-15-2018, 02:47 PM