Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Confidence compaired to this time last year?
Just letting PA walk boosted my confidence by 100. After years of watching his passive "finesse" techniques get rag dolled year in and year out, I cant help but be somewhat intrigued by seeing how much better the oline play will be.

I was optimistic last year but had a ton of reservations and they all came to pass. I was definitely impressed by how much better our team played the last few games of the season compared to the first few as that was some of the worst football I have seen in forever.

I think the coaching changes will be the biggest difference and will have us back into the playoffs this year. I feel Austin is a great fit for our defense and will actually scheme to our players strengths and not the opposite. I think we will have one of the fastest and most explosive offenses this year.

It will all come down to Dalton imo as I feel we will finish in the 11-5 range and be back in the playoffs. The playoffs always seen to be QB driven so I guess we will see how it all pans out....but to answer the question....my confidence is up a ton from last year because of personnel and coaching.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Confidence compaired to this time last year? - whodey4life84 - 06-20-2018, 10:19 AM