Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ogbuehi feels comfortable in return to right tackle
(07-08-2018, 04:41 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: Yeah, I'm not in the camp of, "Well wasted draft pick, let's move on from him."  Like most early round draft picks I think it is better to hope he can improve and be a benefit to the team.  Let's hope he is working hard to live up to his draft position.  I'd like to think he is.

I never understand why some fans get so emotionally involved with our high draft picks, they have invested nothing financially, yet act like they lost their first kid when one fails to live up to draft position. I agree 100% with you!

I will root for our players to get better until the day they are no longer a Bengal. I am not saying he will improve enough to be a great OT, but I sure hope the light goes on and he does in 2018. If not, he is not signed for 2019 so we can cut him with no financial loss and move on.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ogbuehi feels comfortable in return to right tackle - Luvnit2 - 07-09-2018, 09:30 AM