Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ogbuehi feels comfortable in return to right tackle
(07-09-2018, 02:08 PM)cooper Wrote: problem is you fail to realize damage done to the rest of the team..quite possibly the injury to our quarterback if the Ced experiment continues..

nobody hates John Ross..including myself..yet..and in consideration of the problems we had on our offensive line..we should have traded back and concentrated on linemen

but some of you think that John Ross is the answer to everything..another vertical threat..we will be unstoppable..give me a break..this is the NFL, the good NFL teams will find a way to cover him

of course if Ced is in there Dalton wont have the time to throw the ball :andy:

People probably think I hate John Ross as well, but in fact, I don't hate him at all. I hope he has a great year.

That said, I did hate the pick. I'm really, really against picking an oft injured guy in the first round, and very, very, very, a lot, mega a lot against drafting an oft injury guy with a pick that should bring in an elite Pro Bowl caliber player. My ire on this goes to the team for picking him there, not to Ross, although I'm not happy with how Ross handled himself last year.

I don't understand those who say he's going to light up NFL defenses and he's amazing, etc, etc. If he were that good he'd have managed to do something last year, even being injured some. I'm all for hoping he does well and even great, but for people to come out with blind optimize about him is rather looney and unwarranted.

Hopefully Ross will show that the team made a wise choice by actually lighting up defenses and even earning a Pro Bowl appearance, which is more or less what I'd be hoping for any top 10 pick we had.

Ced was just another injured pick in the first round and one that I've never been happy with. Hasn't Ced ended each of his 3 years with the team on IR? I think he has.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ogbuehi feels comfortable in return to right tackle - BengalChris - 07-09-2018, 04:16 PM