Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ogbuehi feels comfortable in return to right tackle
(07-08-2018, 04:26 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/07/08/cedric-ogbuehi-feels-comfortable-at-right-tackle/

“With this technique, the right side is kind of better for me, using the hands more,” Ogbuehi said, via Jim Owczarski of the Cincinnati Enquirer. “With the old technique, I think the left was a little bit [better]. Coming in at right, at a new position, I felt comfortable. Feeling comfortable is a big part of it. I played it. I know what to expect now. I know a lot; like what to do better than last time. I’m excited for the challenge. I’m excited for camp.”

" Despite hype that Ogbuehi is receiving and hints that he’s being considered to start at right tackle, the Bengals need to learn their lesson and sit Ogbuehi on the bench this year. Yes, it’s possible Pollack is molding him into a better player, but it’s highly doubtful that he’s going to be good enough to start for the Bengals at right tackle this year and if he truly is the team’s best option, that’s scary and uninspiring."

Off cincy jungle.

This is pretty much my thinking. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ogbuehi feels comfortable in return to right tackle - TheUberHuber - 07-09-2018, 08:53 PM