Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ogbuehi feels comfortable in return to right tackle
(07-10-2018, 10:29 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I find it interesting Ced gets blasted (OK, he deserves it), but Fisher who has been just as bad or worse gets a pass. How can anyone feel better with Jake at RT and not think he will get AD killed possibly also?

Fisher definately has not been worse then Ogbuehi, no way and that is even with a heart problem.

Fisher in his rookie year was asked to play FB, LT and TE for heck sake, then in his sophomore year the heart
thing happens. I have seen Fisher look good at times and he has shown the drive to be good at times, unlike Og.

Under Pollack i have hope he might get to be serviceable, Og? I highly doubt it.

(07-10-2018, 11:11 AM)Whatever Wrote: Nothing would surprise me at RT, at this point. Og, Fisher, and Hart ranged from 37-45 in their PFF rankings last year.  Obviously, take that with a grain of salt, but they were all terrible last year.   On top of that, Fisher is trying to come back from heart surgery and was limited in minicamp with shoulder issues.  That job is wide open imo.

Yep, let the best man win, Perkins played good on the one drive against the Ravens where we scored last game.

Redmond is 6'5" with long arms, he might be able to play RT. Taylor has talent, all of these guys should be in the
running and even moving either Boling or Glenn to RT should be in the cards just in case.

(07-10-2018, 11:22 AM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Fisher has flashed at times in the past. Oh he's had plenty of lookout blocks as well but at least there has been a tiny sliver of hope with him. Who knows how much his health issues weighed in on his performance ?

I don't have a ton of faith he's part of the answer either but he deserves a shot IMHO.

Ced on the other hand has shown nearly zero and I have very, very, little faith he's ever going to pan out. Hope I'm wrong on both !

Feel the same.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ogbuehi feels comfortable in return to right tackle - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 07-10-2018, 12:41 PM