Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ogbuehi feels comfortable in return to right tackle
(07-11-2018, 07:39 PM)Whatever Wrote: Fisher shouldn't look as bad because by the nature of the RT position he is more likely to have help.  Again, PFF is by no means the gospel, but we're talking a 45 rated player vs a 41 rated player.  They both suck.  Plus Fisher had heart surgery last year and has been dealing with shoulder issues this off-season.  Even if he can bounce back from his heart issues, it seems likely that he's going to be down some strength in TC.

Bottom line, if our starting RT is currently on the roster, I think we're in trouble.

Don't forget, we've seen Ogbuehi at RT as well. Fisher looked better than Og. That's not me saying Fisher is good or I'm satisfied. IMO, Ogbuehi is the worst tackle I've ever seen, while Fisher is just standard issue bad. We might be able to get by with Fisher without wanting to claw our eyes out by week 3.

I just have more hope for the guy, based on his slightly better play and less time starting. That said, I want an upgrade. That's why I said I'd be looking at veteran cuts.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ogbuehi feels comfortable in return to right tackle - Shake n Blake - 07-14-2018, 12:44 AM