Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions
(03-18-2021, 09:16 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: Well i wanted to give everyone a chance to be involved...  Plus its general Games discussion.     Friend suggested Stardew valley to me havent tried it yet.

I wasn't taking a shot at you, just wish this thread was a little more lively. It's fun to get some ideas on new games to try, so the more people, the merrier.

Stardew to me is the best indie game ever made, but it's not for everyone. It's kind of a just a chill game to throw in when you're not in the mood for COD or any game that demands intense concentration. The guy who made the game constantly updates it with new content. I've put 580 hours on it in 3 years time, but I still haven't touched most of the new content, which is probably 100 hours worth if you stretch it.

Plenty of stuff to collect, weapons/tools to upgrade, crops to try and fish to catch, and that's not even getting into mingling with the townfolk and all the storylines. Sorry for rambling, but it's just an amazing game.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions - Shake n Blake - 03-18-2021, 04:53 PM