Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions
(03-19-2021, 08:42 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: Well i will pick it up next time its on sale..  Any  co-op or multiplayer i  think is saw there was a hub to meet up with others or is that just the npcs?

i could use a little chill game on the side.

any upcoming games on your wish list?      

I always have a list lol dispite having a backlog a few years long.

So far things i believe are coming in 2021
Diablo 2
Aliens: fire team (and all the other Co-op Shooters i posted about)
DnD Dark Alliance
Halo Infinite
Elden Ring (although who knows if will be on my list until its out lol)
Dying Light 2

Prbly more that slipped my mind and still havent grabbed
Valhalla (assassins creed)
Cyberpunk
Borderlands 3
or the new Tetris

They added split screen multiplayer with the last update. There is also online multiplayer so you can play with friends. Pretty simple to set up, you just click "co-op" then "online". Then start a new farm and tell someone on your friends list to click "co-op", "online", then "join".

My Wife and I play every night before bed and we just divvy up tasks and pick goals to work towards.

----

Off your wish list, I think the only games I've really looked into are Cyberpunk and Borderlands 3...but I mostly play on my Switch these days. It's just too convenient. I did like the old Borderlands collection on there.

I haven't played any Alien games since Alien Isolation, which almost gave me a heart attack like 37 times but really is an amazing game. Best looking game on Switch by a country mile, IMO.

Down the road I'm looking at Mario Golf, Fall Guys (coming to Switch finally), and whatever Zelda games release for the anniversary this year. Monster Hunter Stories looks fairly interesting, Tony Hawk 1+2 remake and a few others. Nothing too exciting yet.

Edit: I just looked up Dying Light, and I'd totally forgotten about that game. It was something I was very interested in - to the point where I watched several gameplay videos back when it released. I just never got around to it. If that's dropping anytime soon, I may have to pick up a next gen system finally.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions - Shake n Blake - 03-19-2021, 03:00 PM